Effective January 1st, 2017, we are adopting a new pre-order policy, in order to provide a clearer, simpler process for our customers and our staff alike. The increased discount on most items should mean greater savings for all our member-owners as well!
- Pre-orders are orders placed for regularly stocked items in the supplier pack size.
- As an Owner benefit, Owner pre-orders are sold at a 15% discount.
- The pre-order discount cannot be combined with any other discounts other than Co-op Deals, Member+ and Basics.
- Supplier pack size is defined as the size/form in which the product is received by the Belfast Co-op.
- Partial cases are not eligible.
- Products that have a single-unit supplier pack size (fresh bread, local dairy, vitamins, etc…) must be ordered in units of 3 or more to be eligible for the discount.
- Highly perishable products with a limited shelf life (Dairy, Meat, Bread, Newspapers, etc…) must be paid in full before product is ordered.
- Preorders can be placed by the end of business on the last day of the sale and are eligible for the preorder discount, regardless of when the product arrives.
- Special orders are for items the Belfast Co-op does not normally stock. Special Orders are not eligible for the pre-order discount. Full payment is required in advance for all special orders. A 50% restocking fee will be applied on special order returns.