The Co-op’s Beer and Wine department continues to expand and adapt its offerings to meet the needs of our community. Whether it is the latest cider or local brewery, we strive to offer an eclectic mix of new items and age old staples. Our knowledgeable staff are here seven days a week to assist you with finding just the right item for your occasion.
With summer just around the corner, it is time to start planning for your special events. Whether it’s a wedding, family reunion, lobster bake or barbeque, the Co-op can accommodate your beverage needs. We offer case discounts on wine purchases and kegs of beer are available by special order.
Why shop at the Belfast Co-op for your beverage needs?
- More than 300 wines on display
- Over 150 beers & ciders available, including dozens of craft beers
- Kegs by special order
- Many Maine breweries and wineries represented
- Case discounts available for wine purchases
- Brewing supplies offered for all your home beer brewing and wine making needs
- Large selection of organic beer and wine + gluten free options!
Contact the Beer & Wine Manager